We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Bars West Coast

St. Louis
Level Contributor
923 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Bars West Coast

I'm staying near Mullins Beach and would like a recommendation for a beach bar that is open into the evenings that actually sits on or next to the water not too far south of Holetown. Not sure there are many without having to venture into Bridgetown and don't want to drive that far even tho I have my own car rental.

The bar/restaruant at Mullins Beach apparently is now closed.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
12,829 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Bars West Coast

Hi DiverChaz starting in Holetown you have Surfside and Zaccios behind the Police Station, then further up the coast towards Mullins on Alleynes Beach on either side of Lone Star Restaurant , you will find Ju Ju's and the always popular Ramshackle's.

North of Mullins on Road View, you have Bombas, and in Speightstown a super newish place called Bo's Place. That should do you for starters . I hope you enjoy them.

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Bars West Coast

The Port St Charles Yacht Club is now open to the public, so you may want to try there also.

Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Bars West Coast

Mullins is re-opening today .. though initially just for lunch I believe.

4. Re: Beach Bars West Coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2014, 07:18