We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset!

Manahawkin, New...
Level Contributor
457 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset!

I just got back from Couples SA in Negril, Jamaica and one of my favorite parts of my trips was watching the Sunset on the beach everyday. (being from the East Coast I have only saw sunrises on the beach.) Does the sunset on the beach in Barbados? Also do they do they switch the clocks for the winter. I am wondering how much daylight we will be getting there in Dec at Couples! Thanks!

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset!

We do not change our clocks and sun set is normally about 5.30/6pm ish. Normally by 7pm it is dark all year.

Edited: 15 May 2013, 20:07
Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset!

You will see great sunsets that time of the year. Just grab a nice cocktail sit on the beach and watch it.....it is a ritual with me.

Barbados
Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset!

Agreed BRETTSKI8.:) One can't go wrong with a cocktail and a sunset in beautiful Barbados.

Manahawkin, New...
Level Contributor
457 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunset!

We are so excited! Can't wait!!!

Outside Philly
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunset!

Sounds great......and with 9 nights I hope to be in 9 different places for a cocktail and sunset. Your top 3 suggestions for beach with a bar or restaurant....or just a place that will be just as good with a sheet and our own cocktails.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunset!

Tiki Bar on Rockley/Accra Beach (south coast)

Little Bay in front of Yellow Bird Hotel in the Gap.(south coast)

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunset!

Sue B,

It depends what time of the year you are going. Winter months sunsets are best on the South/South-West, and summer months West.

Outside Philly
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunset!

Thelma and Louise ride again in mid-July this year!!!

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,833 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunset!

Surf Side or Zaccios in Holetown are both good spots on the west to watch the sunset with a cocktail

Outside Philly
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunset!

Thanks for the reply.....now any further south? We will be staying at Maxwell Beach. Thanks.