We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in August??

Save Topic
Weather in August??

Please help???

Can someone please tell me what the weather is like at the begining of August? Is it sunny? Cloudy? Overcast? Windy? Rainy an how much?? Will I be able to sit on the beach in glorious sunshine?

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,598 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in August??

It could be all of that or only part. It will definitely be hot and humid and sunny, unless of course there is a quick down pour.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,260 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in August??

MowgliTheOriginal

It's always a mixed bag in August. Remember that June 1 to November 30th is the Hurricane Season. Therefore they can be days when we are feeling the effects of a Tropical System which would leave us with lengthy downpours. Other days will be bright any sunny. Just be prepared for anything.

Regards

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,857 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in August??

August is one of my favourite times of the year. -------------------it will be hot and humid and you may, or may not get rain some days. Pretty much like the rest of the year nowadays, except sometimes our usual breezes stop and then it will feel hotter. The temperature in Barbados rarely if ever, rises above 31 % centigrade all year round so you will be fine. Just bring sun lotion and an umbrella.

Buzzards Bay...
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in August??

Will it be dark at night?

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,857 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in August??

No Richaaad, it won't be, I promise--------------------so long as there isn't a power cut .lol

Edited: 24 May 2013, 20:32
Atlantic Shores...
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in August??

richaaard,

Will the sea be wet? ;-)

7. Re: Weather in August??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 05:17