We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bedy Travel

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bedy Travel

I've been trying to get more info on this. The last post was in Jan 2013 advising it was still not operational. The Bedy website shows a schedule and prices... is this myth still or actually working? (I have e-mailed Bedy Directly too)

I've booked to get Married in St Lucia Dec 2014 and then stop in Barbados after before returning home. I'm not too keen on Lait Airlines... I only like going with Virgin or BA (fussy).

If the ferries are still not sorted the how much am i looking at with booking Lait for 2 adults and 1 infant including taxes (rough cost if anyone knows?).

Christ Church...
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bedy Travel

Scott V,

Sadly you do not have much of a choice. The ferry is not working and somehow I doubt it will be operating by your marriage date indicating December 2014. Maybe look at www.liat.com

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bedy Travel

Thanks Peach. I really hope that Bedy pull their finger out and get sorted as i would much prefer to go via boat.

Liat worked out as $300USD > £200. Not too bad really... will book it next year no further info by the ferry company.

3. Re: Bedy Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2014, 06:18