We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

319 to 763 change Dec-Jan AC

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
420 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
319 to 763 change Dec-Jan AC

I just checked my flight for Jan 1 and the plane has been changed from 319 to 763 on Air Canada so our seats changed to the middle. Anyone booked the end of Dec and Jan. might want to check your flights and seats! I changed our seats.

Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,529 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 319 to 763 change Dec-Jan AC

Still waiting for the prices to come down for February :(

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
5,067 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 319 to 763 change Dec-Jan AC

I just checked and they haven't changed for Feb and March yet and the change in Dec/Jan is only for certain days, at least for now. Personally if they haul out the older 767 models (layout 4 and 5 even though their site didn't list BGI as one of the destinations) as they did last year I would prefer to stay on the 319 because of the entertainment system and seats. They switched us to a 319 last year for the flight home and it really was a nicer flight than the one down.

Good idea to check and keep checking your reservations.

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
5,067 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 319 to 763 change Dec-Jan AC

Will... If you register with airfarewatchdog.com (free) they will send you alerts when the prices change. We have already bought ours and I doubt I could have got a better price by waiting.

4. Re: 319 to 763 change Dec-Jan AC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2014, 06:17