We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place for a Roti on the West Coast?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
549 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best place for a Roti on the West Coast?

Anyone have a favourite place to get a Roti from? Not tried one before and fancy one for lunch!!!!

Cardiff, UK
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place for a Roti on the West Coast?

There is a Roti Den opposite the Tamarind Hotel entrance, close to a Petrol Station, which I have found very good ( eat in or take away ) , open from lunch time. It is about 5-6 min bus ride south of Holetown.

Edited: 16 August 2013, 18:48
Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
4,850 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place for a Roti on the West Coast?

If you're in Speightstown Bo's on Queen St. kind of near Jordan's grocery serves an excellent roti. Nice setting too, very laid back right at water's edge with shade. Not fancy but good.

tripadvisor.ca/…REVIEWS

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
10,573 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place for a Roti on the West Coast?

I second Bo's Plaice----------------one of my favourite lunchtime restaurants.

Lancz
Level Contributor
1,800 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place for a Roti on the West Coast?

Roti Den opposite Tamarind is near to you........turn right out of club and it's about two and a bit miles down the road on the left hand side

5. Re: Best place for a Roti on the West Coast?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2014, 06:20