We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to See the island?

Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best way to See the island?

Myself and my husband are staying on the south coast until the 30th! We really would love to see The island but are not interested in renting our own vehicle. We would really love to see Harrison's cave & Bathsheba and was wondering if someone out there offers both of these stops in a guided tour?

Glory Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Emmanuel Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Boat Tours
Montreal QC
Level Contributor
700 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to See the island?

I've heard great things about www.islandsafari.bb

I don't know if they go to all the places you want to see, but I think they might do custom tours. Try giving them a call/email.

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,667 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to See the island?

You can discuss and arrange a trip like this with a taxi driver, the majority are very knowledgeable. They will take you to where ever you wish and will wait for you. Here is a list of drivers recommended from people who know them pretty well.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g147262-i230-k50…

Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way to See the island?

Thanks!! Just one more question, what in your opinions would be a reasonable price to do a tour of the island? Not really sure and would not want to under or over pay!

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,667 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way to See the island?

It depends exactly what you want to see. The price will be pretty much similar across the board, If unsure ask about 3 or 4 drivers to get a rough estimate. Just make sure when they tell you a price ask if that is BDS dollars or US dollars because it is about 2 BDS = 1 US dollar.

Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best way to See the island?

Awesome!! Thanks for the info :)

scotland
Level Contributor
137 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best way to See the island?

Jeep safari - you will have a great ay out and the guide will tell you all you need to know, and more

Then, if you wish you can go back to the places that caught your eye and choose what mode of transport you think is best for you

7. Re: Best way to See the island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2014, 06:19