We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belle Rive Villa

toronto
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Belle Rive Villa

Has anyone stayed here? Cannot find reviews for this spot. Would love to hear more about it. Thank you

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
10,332 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belle Rive Villa

Google said - it as on Shell Beach - Long Bay Estates - south east coast - so sea would be fairly wave-y, surf-y - if you like playing in the waves might suit - if you wish for tranquil seas you need the benefit of the Caribbean Sea - so would need to be either on the west coast or on the more western end of the south coast would think.

toronto
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Belle Rive Villa

Thank you. Still searching for a suitable 4bdrm rental. Not easy!!

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
10,332 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belle Rive Villa

- As one" GTA-er" to another - eh? - suggest - Better to try Fitts Village or Sunset Crest on the west coast if you like calmer seas for snorkeling and floating around lazily! -

Suffolk, United...
Level Contributor
134 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Belle Rive Villa

I'm staying in a 4 bed villa across the road from Mullins Beach on the west coast with its own pool. Not stayed before but going in 3 weeks or so. Happy to pass on details and let you know how we get on!

doverkent
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Belle Rive Villa

Did you come out to Bim and fall in love with a waiter? Have you got shares in the FP? Are you a born again Christian concerned about my immortal soul? Can't imagine why you should take umbrage at a complete stranger's objective comments on a far away restaurant and threaten me as you did for any other reason. Do enlighten me.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
10,538 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Belle Rive Villa

Hi there Shiraz. Your post doesn't seem to have anything to do with this topic ???? Perhaps you could explain the reason why you seem upset ................

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Belle Rive Villa

Westiegal

I think Shiraz's post relates to the the response to her review of the Fish Pot: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g666623-d2…

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Belle Rive Villa

Too late to edit above post. I suspect Shiraz had an abusive PM to her review of Fish pot.

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
10,332 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Belle Rive Villa

sometimes I think TA gets weirder and weirder? - thanks for the explanation Bimfan

doverkent
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Belle Rive Villa

Yrs I did. This woman's strange.