We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watering Hole

North Bay
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Topic
Watering Hole

Four of us will be heading to Barbados in early Jan. 2014. We had been drinking at the Water Hole for several years until we read the so many negative stories about the way Helena had been treated. We stopped drinking there and I know many of the regulars had stopped going but I was wondering if the situation had changed and it was now back on the "list" of places to stop and have a few drinks.

northbay

manchester england
Level Contributor
357 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Watering Hole

I went in when I was there in November and it looks like someone else is managing it, It was a woman it seemed very busy and the tables outside have cover over. The bar was well stocked and I think they have karaoke on a Saturday night. Does look like it is picking up. Helena isn't working there though.

scotland
Level Contributor
137 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Watering Hole

We will go next week and see how the land lies

alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
780 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Watering Hole

Brett?

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,642 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Watering Hole

Not there yet, i think you arrive before me.

alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
780 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Watering Hole

I thought you had eyes in Barbados at all times. LOL.

scotland
Level Contributor
137 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Watering Hole

Been a few times. Lovely, clean and well stocked, lots if pretty lights. Younger (very polite) people running it and maybe they deserve a break. Not as busy as before, but that will come I am sure. Worth a visit to make up your mind

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,642 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Watering Hole

Cheers for that BB i will check it out in a few weeks time.

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,332 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Watering Hole

There were people in it every time we went past in the evenings, some nights busier than others.

9. Re: Watering Hole

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 05:16