We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Programme for Holders Season 2014

Newcastle
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Programme for Holders Season 2014

Virgin Atlantic Holders Season 2014 Programme Schedule*

Thurs 20th March Dining with the Divas

Sat 22nd March One Night with Joan Collins

Mon 24th March Comedy Night

Wed 26th March Classical Night - Lesley Garrett and Friends

Fri 28th March The Sinatra Jukebox

Sat 29th March Indian Night

Tues 1st April The Play that goes wrong

Wed 2nd April 100 Years of Jazz (in 99 minutes)

Sat 5th April Gala Night - Robert Wells and The Magnets

*Please note: Line-up is subject to change.

If you are looking for special gift for your family and friends, please consider a gift of tickets for the 2014 Virgin Atlantic Holders Season.

Please visit our website and follow us on Twitter for ticket information and programme updates.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,891 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Programme for Holders Season 2014

Thanks for that GeordieOceanLass This year looks to have a very interesting programme . I look forward to the night with Joan Collins and of course the wonderful Leslie Garrett. I hope the " Dining with the Divas" on the opening night include the "girls" from Ragamuffins, they are always so entertaining .

Edited: 21 December 2013, 16:03
Newcastle
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Programme for Holders Season 2014

I had the same thought about the 'girls', Westiegal!.. I think this is the best line-up for a long time so really looking forward to attending a number of the shows.

Bedford
Level Contributor
36 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Programme for Holders Season 2014

Calling Holders Season-ed travellers....

Am thinking of going along to the Leslie Garrett night which will be the final night of our trip, and just wondered if (based on previous events) it is necessary to go for the higher priced tickets to enjoy the event. Not a particular fan but thinking the sounds and atmosphere might be nice if there is other stuff going on too. I guess my question is, does the night specifically revolve around the main stage or are there other attractions - is it worth going along for the general ambience of the occasion, without it needing to cost a fortune?

Any advice welcome....

4. Re: Programme for Holders Season 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2015, 06:19