We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels pools

bristol
Level Contributor
354 posts
Save Topic
Hotels pools

Hi we are coming to barbados in May and staying in a cottage in the rockley area , I would like to know if any of the hotels in the area would lets us use their pools for the day ? I know we have the beach and the ocean but I sometimes like to swim in a pool. Thanks

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
10,608 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels pools

I know if you book into Southern Palms for their Sunday lunch - to listen to the big steel band you also get to use their pool (and have afternoon tea )- at least that **used** to be the way it worked

bristol
Level Contributor
354 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels pools

Thanks will look into it.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,774 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels pools

sunlover1Bristol

You could purchase a Day Pass at Accra Beach Hotel if you wanted as well to get access to their facilities as well as pool.

Regards

Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,445 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels pools

Pirate's Inn offer the same thing

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
853 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels pools

Hi from another in wet and windy Bristol.try e mailing the Accra Beach,which I think is close to where you were enquiring about on a previous post.Although the local beach /sea is fine at Rockley.Just down the road towards Worthing/Sandy beach,again good swimming,is the Coral Mist,right on the beach,try e mailing them,I know they have a freshwater pool,have a good time,wherever you go

bristol
Level Contributor
354 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels pools

Thanks everyone , I e mailed Accra a couple of months ago , I never got an reply, I am sure I will find somewhere . I think went to Worthing beach last year isn't it a beautiful cove with very calm waters? Dennyandtony isn't this weather too much it's getting very tiresome !! Only 4 months to go too beautiful barbados .☀️☀️

Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,445 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels pools

Try info@piratesinnbarbados.com they will answer your e-mail

GEM
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels pools

These ladies handle day passes for other hotels. Check the link out maybe they can help

http://barbadosdaypass.com/

9. Re: Hotels pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 05:19