We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Better all-inclusive Turtle Bay or The Club

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Better all-inclusive Turtle Bay or The Club

My fiance and I are deciding on an all-inclusive for our honeymoon in August, and are having a hard time deciding between the Turtle Bay Resort in Dover and The Club Barbados in St. Jame's Parish. Does anyone have any suggestions as to which of these are better for a honeymoon? Thank you for any and all suggestions!!!

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,578 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Better all-inclusive Turtle Bay or The Club

Turtle Beach is a family orientated Hotel, quite big and is on a good beach.. The Club is adult only but has no beach. It is however next door the one of the best beaches of all, which is Sandy Lane, it's just getting there that is a problem if the tide is in, or the sea is coming up high all day. There is also a good beach to the North of the Property next door , Divi Heritage..

Have a look at Crystal Cove if you feel you MUST have All Inclusive, or if not , look at Tamarind Cove, or Colony Club. Both are sister Hotels to Turtle Beach, and more suited for a Honeymoon in my view.

Edited: 21 January 2014, 21:25
Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
11,928 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Better all-inclusive Turtle Bay or The Club

We would echo Westigal's advice regarding The Colony Club or Tamarind Cove - The Colony would in our view be ideal for a honeymoon destination - beautiful grounds - quiet beach - lovely pool,and in easy walking distance to Holetown,

3. Re: Better all-inclusive Turtle Bay or The Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 06:19