We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Worthing to Bushy Park

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Worthing to Bushy Park

Hi

We'll be staying in Worthing in May this year and have found out that Top Gear will be doing a road show at Bushy Park on the 17-18 May . Please can anybody advise how long it would take to get to the circuit by either bus (if possible), or taxi, and how much this would cost?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,193 posts
347 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Worthing to Bushy Park

Deadfred197

A bus to Bushy Park will not be easy. I would suggest arranging for the journey with a taxi driver and also arrange a return time as well. The cost will be about $120 BBD roundtrip and will take 30 minutes each way roughly.

Regards

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Worthing to Bushy Park

Thanks for that BGI, so about £20 each way. I note Bushy Park appears to be pretty central to the Island, are there any other sites you would recommend we visit whilst up there?

Also thank you for promoting the BA sale. I've always wanted to go to Barbados but it has always just been outside my budget but after seeing some of your posts I visited the BA website and got flights with accommodation for £678pp for a fortnight!! Can't wait until May. Marc

3. Re: Worthing to Bushy Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 06:22