We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kensington oval question / parking

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
224 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Kensington oval question / parking

Heading to the Cricket today....I must be missing something but can't find anyuseful info on parking at / near the venue. Can anyone advise please....where best to park. Don't mind a walk if necessary. Thank you

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
241 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kensington oval question / parking

We always used to park across the road in Decostas. For big games. You might be lucky there. I'm sure someone might open the car park. We were there in January. I was tempted to park there. But parked in a nearby side street.

It used to be 7BDS parking across the road - very easy to get out/near by

Have a great time. Have to watch it on SKY at home. Gutted.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,262 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kensington oval question / parking

charlie_mouse

Hope you had a great time at the game. I usually just park along Fontabelle Main Road on the sidewalk!

Regards

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,985 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kensington oval question / parking

Now BGI. Do you really think charlie_mouse enjoyed the game given the result!

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
224 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kensington oval question / parking

Thanks both

Yes we parked easily in a side street. Going again tomorrow and hoping not to have to watch England being thrashed this time! :) Good fun to be there and great atmosphere however.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,985 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kensington oval question / parking

Joking aside I am sure the atmosphere helped make the defeat a little easier to take.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,361 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kensington oval question / parking

The rum will have helped to ease the pain!

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,361 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kensington oval question / parking

Also, my son who was at the game said that it was great to see W Indies bat. We watched on TV but also enjoyed seeing Chris Gayle back in action. Obviously, not so great to see England bat (think my son wished he'd packed his own bat lol) but cricket fans in general will always have a great time at the Oval in Bridgetown. One game down, two to go!

Edited: 10 March 2014, 19:25
8. Re: Kensington oval question / parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 05:17