We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bank Closing ?

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bank Closing ?

Hi

Just read that the bank down near the supermarket in Ostins is to close.

The bank was great for us staying at Butterfly Does anyone know if this is true , we are going again end of June

Christ Church...
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bank Closing ?

walkerworld,

if it is they certainly have not told their customers. Perhaps the one you read about is located at Fontabelle which is closing.

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bank Closing ?

just picked up on a comment made on the Butterfly review page.

Thanks i hope it does nt

Christ Church...
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bank Closing ?

I have asked CIBC First Caribbean on their FaceBook page to clarify the situation. No response yet.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bank Closing ?

can you post a link to the review where you see the item mentioned. thanks. The only branch I'm aware of, that is closing, is the Fontabelle branch.. (which I think is kind of silly for customers, as there isn't a CIBC very close to there (Warrens but not along the west coast), but it's a tiny branch with little to know parking (except in the massive carpark that belongs to 3 other businesses right beside it). Anyway.. would like to see what the info says..

Christ Church...
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bank Closing ?

Just had a reply from CIBC First Caribbean and they state categorically that they are NOT closing their Oistins branch.

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bank Closing ?

Oh thats great, many thanks.

7. Re: Bank Closing ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 05:16