We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Driver

Baton Rouge...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Taxi Driver

We just got back from Barbados last Sunday. Really had a great time and plan on going back. I have to give a big shout out for the most wonderful taxi driver "SanJay" He provided transfers for us from/to the airport and also gave us a very enjoyable island tour. I cannot say enough nice things about this gentleman. He is polite, reasonable, dependable and very knowledgeable about Barbados. He gave us great tips on things to do, where to eat and history as we traveled around. We will definitely use him every time we visit to this incredible island.

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Island Explorer Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Glory Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Breezing Water Sports
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Water Sports, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
796 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Driver

I agree with you! Sanjay took us to and from the airport both this year and on our last trip where we also had a whole day tour with him.

Completely reliable and very fairly priced journeys. He is extremely knowledgeable and I always enjoyed talking with him and finding out so much about Barbados.

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Louisiana
Level Contributor
351 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Driver

Does anyone know how to get in touch w/ Sanjay for a private island tour? Thanks

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,739 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Driver

You can call him on +246 262 1296

Scotland
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Driver

We are going to Barbados in two weeks and are looking for a reliable driver for airport transfers and a tour of the Island. From your review SanJay seems to fit the bill perfectly. Do you know if he is contactable by email? If you don't mind be asking how much did your tour cost? Did you use him for airport transfers?

Thank you

Tricia

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
GEM
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Driver

Go to this link and his email address and info is listed #6

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147262-s304/Barbados…

Edited: 18 August 2014, 19:50
yorkshire
Level Contributor
800 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi Driver

yes we used sanjay in may for airport runs will definatley do a tour with him when we come back lovely man

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi Driver

We have transfers and tours lined up with Sanjay for December and keep hearing these great reviews, which is always reassuring. I'm sure I could ask him this, but for those of you who have had airport transfers, where did you meet him? Inside or outside the airport? I assume he will have a sign at baggage claim, but we will be traveling a long way and will be very tired at that point, so I am hoping it will be a no brainier.

So far, all correspondence with him has been easy and transparent. I am sure we will have a great time.

Thank you in advance for your help.

GEM
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi Driver

He will be just outside the exit with a sign. That was were I was suppose to meet him this year and what he told me. He had a chance of doing an Island tour so I opted to just get a cab at the airport so he could make more money. Plus he gets good reviews on his tours I didn't want somebody to miss out. You won't miss him when you leave the airport.

Edited: 20 August 2014, 22:37
9. Re: Taxi Driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 06:16