We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin Seat Sale

Lancz
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin Seat Sale

Newmont have just announced a Virgin Sale starting today for departures from today until 10 July.

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin Seat Sale

I have just looked to price for next May and you cannot get prices for any time after 10th May!

Lancz
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin Seat Sale

It's only up to 10 July this year...quite limited unless you can hop on a plane in the next few weeks

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Virgin Seat Sale

I got a bit excited and thought it was July next year!

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
10,367 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Virgin Seat Sale

Verderose ----I have just booked my return seat for the 11th May 15 and they are showing prices to 15th May ------------At least they are through Flying Club .

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Virgin Seat Sale

Thanks Westiegal but I will be looking to fly out on about 16th for 2-3 weeks. I will keep looking for a bargain!!

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Virgin Seat Sale

The seats are released approx. 11 months in advance, so within the next week or so you dates should be out.

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,129 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Virgin Seat Sale

FlyCRC emailed me today with a similar offer.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,515 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Virgin Seat Sale

BlodwenLancz

Seems Virgin has some capacity which they don't think they can sell. That is always a lean time of year. I have also noticed that BA has withdrawn a small number of flights this month as well to Barbados.

Regards

9. Re: Virgin Seat Sale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 06:16