We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Test Cricket, WI v England, April 2015

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
692 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Test Cricket, WI v England, April 2015

Hi, my partner and I are planning to visit relatives again this year, but he wants to go to the cricket while there (as usual!). I cannot find any specific dates, does anyone in Barbados know the dates of the test match at Kensington Oval?

I cannot book our flights until I know!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,778 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Test Cricket, WI v England, April 2015

Jill L

Last I checked those dates have not yet been finalised so you may have to hold on a bit longer. They are definitely coming to the Caribbean though for three test matches. It's just a matter of sorting dates and venues.

Regards

Edited: 18 June 2014, 10:48
Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
692 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Test Cricket, WI v England, April 2015

OK, thanks for getting back to me. I remember having to wait for ticket info for this year's cricket, but I thought we knew by this time last year. Maybe not!

I will just have to be patient.

3. Re: Test Cricket, WI v England, April 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2014, 12:41
Lincoln
Level Contributor
213 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Test Cricket, WI v England, April 2015

Hi,

Yes, same problem here.

No the dates have not been released as yet. I keep checking.

They will be in Barbados sometime in April. We were in barbados in March for the one day matches and had a great time.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,778 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Test Cricket, WI v England, April 2015

JohnFWestSussex

Chris Jordan will be received extremely well by Barbadians, myself included. Everyone in Barbados is thrilled for him. I'm sure deep down he would rather be bowling for the West Indies at Kensington Oval, but as fate has it, he's playing for England. Those who are upset just have to accept that fact.

Regards

Edited: 18 June 2014, 22:09
6. Re: Test Cricket, WI v England, April 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2014, 12:41
Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
692 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Test Cricket, WI v England, April 2015

Yeah, we were there too. Well, my partner was at the cricket and I was on the beach!!!

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Test Cricket, WI v England, April 2015

Just confirmed as 1-6 May

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
18,247 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Test Cricket, WI v England, April 2015

Just to correct the above dates, the 3rd test is 1st - 5th May. It's on for 5 days.

Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Test Cricket, WI v England, April 2015

How would I go about buying tickets in advance from England? Or can you buy at the ground on each of the days?