We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Beach with hotel in Barbados

Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
Best Beach with hotel in Barbados

Best beach hotel with beautiful beach where you can swim ? Thank you First time to Barbados Bougainvilla or Hilton. Thanks

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
13,061 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Beach with hotel in Barbados

Hilton on Carlisle Bay would be our suggestion, (as it probably have fewer red flag days than Bougainvillea) Carlisle Bay is beautiful and has excellent snorkeling - if you are interested in that

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,262 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Beach with hotel in Barbados

J B R

Definitely, Hilton Barbados. You cannot go wrong.

Regards

Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Beach with hotel in Barbados

I saw menu prices at the Hilton, I may lean towards Crystal Cove or Turtle Beach.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,262 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Beach with hotel in Barbados

J B R

You can stick to breakfast at the Hilton and go elsewhere for lunch and dinner...lots of great places nearby

Regards

Penarth, United...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Beach with hotel in Barbados

I would look at Southern Palms on Dover beach.Great location a few minutes from the bars and restaurants. Breakfast in hotel or great little Chattal cafe over the road called Happy Days does a great breakfast

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
13,061 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Beach with hotel in Barbados

Then suggest Crystal Cove - less chance of red flag days

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Beach with hotel in Barbados

Your question is kind of wide, many hotels would fit the bill of a nice beach where you can swim. Best will be subjective to people's favourite beach. Mine would be Alleynes Bay so I would recommend the Fairmont. But you don't mention time of year of travel and budget which will all make a difference. Also you mention AI and non AI hotels so are you wanting AI or not? If not will you rent a vehicle or do you want to be able to walk to restaurants. Maybe a few more details of what you are after will get you some more helpful answers.

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
766 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Beach with hotel in Barbados

I second uktripfan suggestion - Fairmont is on a fantastic beach and all the rooms have amazing see view with sunbeds on the balcony. Also staff are excellent as are the facilities.

Edited: 01 July 2014, 21:33
9. Re: Best Beach with hotel in Barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 06:16