We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Uttoxeter, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
weather

Hi to everyone resident in Barbados... This time next year I will be sunning myself on those beautiful beaches. Hows the weather at the moment over there, i've checked weather forecast but it always says cloudy with rain...that can't be right surely.

Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
877 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

It was poring where I live in Christ Church but its sunny where I work in St.Michael typical Barbadian weather.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

In my experience the daily forecast (on the local radio) is as often as not "partly cloudy, scattered showers" and more often than not we get bright blue skies with a few puffy clouds and a very occasional short sharp shower at whatever time of the year we visit.

Don't agonise over the weather ... I can assure you you will have more than enough sunshine this time next year.

Uttoxeter, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

Yay thanks guys and gals

4. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 06:17