We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas dinner at Bay Bistro

uk
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas dinner at Bay Bistro

Yes we are here in Barbados and I had to take the time out to write to this forum. I wrote in while ago to ask about places open for christmas dinner. Ship Inn was not open genetic sniper but I'm glad as we (my family of 7) had a FANTASTIC meal at Bay Bistro. We aslo went there again last night. Roderick and Michelle are really very nice. Most places were closed christmas night...apparently this is the norm. Just Bay Bistro, Sweet Potatoes and Harlequin were open for food in the Gap and Reggae Lounge and After Dark for drinks later on. Alot of people were stranded looking for food and being turned away. Deffinitely make your dinner reservations for this time of year. I'm glad we got in at Bay Bistro, it was amazing. Going there again tomorrow night if we can get in.

PS . The weather here is amazing too. Very hot! Although it rained a little bit on christmas day. just to make you readers from back home jealous!!!

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,290 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas dinner at Bay Bistro

Glad to hear you had a great time at Bay Bistro, I love the food there.

Say Hi to Roderick and Michelle for me (and to Troy in the kitchen)! Wish I was there ;o(

Nicky

England
Level Contributor
522 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas dinner at Bay Bistro

You did better than we did when Lobster Alive failed to honour our order for lobster for Christmas Day. However we had a lovely BBQ by the pool at The Hilton Christmas Day lunch for only $30US.

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas dinner at Bay Bistro

Glad it worked out for you bombshell!

Sarah

Fleet, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas dinner at Bay Bistro

Worth noting for furture Xmas days ... we spent the day at the Turtle Beach Resort in Dover and it was great, all-inclusive with nice food and good service at a very reasonable B$250, which also included a room for the whole day, with a Xmas present (lovely fruit bowl from Earthworks!). Highly recommended.

5. Re: Christmas dinner at Bay Bistro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 19:20