We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant / bar / hotel theme nights - beach parties

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
996 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant / bar / hotel theme nights - beach parties

Hi all,

Happy New Year!

I know this question has been asked on numerous occasions however I only have mental notes on some but haven't written anything down as of yet.

We don't want to miss out on any of the terrific food/music/drink offerings so I thought I would throw it out there again. This time I'm poised with pen and paper to record all the great opportunities Barbados has to offer.

Obviously our Friday night is booked at the fish fry. Any other afternoon/nights we shouldn't miss out on.

Thanks again,

Dan

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,007 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant / bar / hotel theme nights - beach parties

If you go into your "more about Tanner" file you'll see all the messages concerning your questioms. I just wemt there and found all the answers you're looking for.

There are some great restauramns everywhere with the full range of menus and prices. One of the things we like to do is just enjoy the moment and find places once there also by talking with various people.

One thing is certain you will definitely enjoy yourself.

Brooklyn
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant / bar / hotel theme nights - beach parties

Hey Dan,

I am sure the countdown has begun.... Glad you are asking all the questions and by the time we get there you will be an expert on where to go and what to do. We will drill you over that drink...

My husband surprised me with a catamaran cruise for Christmas, I think it is a sunset cruise with Taimi or something like that.

See you down there soon.

Beverly

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
996 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant / bar / hotel theme nights - beach parties

Hi Beverly,

The coutdown has definitely begun....... I don't know if we'll be 'experts' by the time you arrive however I plan to write a detailed review of the Coral Mist and Barbados in Trip Advisor and a few other travel sites when I return so I'll be jotting down some information as we visit restaurants/beaches/sites etc. We'll be happy to share what we've learned with you over that beer when you arrive.

Oddly enough we also received a catamaran (Silver Moon II) trip for Christmas from my Father-in-law. Couldn't ask for a better gift.

Talk to you soon.

Dan & L'Anne

4. Re: Restaurant / bar / hotel theme nights - beach parties

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 21:17