We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bridgetown help please

Which Bridgetown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
south east england
Level Contributor
303 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
bridgetown help please

Know it seems a silly question but are there any places in bridgetown to do the laundry? Have emailed the hotel (island inn) and no reply and also asked the question in general forum so please if you know please answer this question even if you think its not something we should worry about on holiday!!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,161 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bridgetown help please

I don't know off the top of my head if there are any around, but it might be worth having a look on the Barbados Yellow Pages website?

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,815 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bridgetown help please

There are several laundries dotted abou but undoubtedly the hotel will be able to help you with this I would think - how long ago did you email them?

Sarah

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,161 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bridgetown help please

It's not in Bridgetown, but here's a thread about launderettes...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147266-i289-k1947…

http://www.barbadosyp.com/ListBossPage.html

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bridgetown help please

If I remember correctly theres a laundry near the entrance to Coral Mist/Blue Orchid which is a short van ridge from Island Inn. In days gone by there was one at the end of Aquatic Gap.

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bridgetown help please

I know there is one in Black rock, but guess there would be ones closer to you somewhere in Bridgetown, although I can't think of any of the top of my head

6. Re: bridgetown help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 15:21