Hi all. My friends and I are headed to Barbados in September and cannot decide on a hotel. We've stayed at Turtle Beach on previous trips and were satisfied with the experience but the Almond has great deals running. I've read the very mixed reviews (and topic threads) for all three but would be greatful for any additional insight. Here are the deets:
1. We prefer all-inclusive for the drinks.
2. We are not bring children so AB Resort & Spa would be ok but I've heard that there's no entertainment and it is mostly an elderly crowd.
3. We enjoy going to the Gap so the location of Causarina is ideal.
4. Cleanliness/aesthetics of the facilities is very important.
5. We enjoy sunning on the beach but likely will not swim much.
Have you heard anything about renovations going on at AB Causarina now? Approximately how long of a drive is it from either AB Village or AB Resort & Spa to the Gap? Thanks for any thoughts/suggestions.