We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather this weekend

Which Bridgetown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Taunton...
Level Contributor
829 posts
246 reviews
Save Topic
Weather this weekend

Coming to Barbados tomorrow and all weather forecast are showing scattered clouds and chance of rain... is this the case every day, or is the weekend in for subpar weather? Thanks in advance...

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather this weekend

There are high seas around the island but the weathe on the island is cloudy but warm with a breeze 30c ish!!! Warmer than Taunton!!

Barbados
Level Contributor
147 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather this weekend

Still plenty of sun inbetween and it is very breezy which means the showers don't last long anyway - enough to cool things down!

Buzzards Bay...
Level Contributor
988 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather this weekend

I know Taunton is digging out from another blizzard yesterday so anything you get in Barbados will be a dramatic improvement. Are you running out of places to pile up the snow yet?

UK Cornwall
Level Contributor
171 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather this weekend

you;ll have to very unlucky to get persistent rain, dont happen often, but you will almost certainly get showers when ur there!!!! but it dont matter showers are a god send, and you still get mainly sunshine

Taunton...
Level Contributor
829 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather this weekend

es, we are looking to get away from our 12+ inces of snow, but don';t want to go from snow to rain.... crossing our fingers...!

Canada
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather this weekend

I'd take rain any day, especially the warm rain you will find in Barbados! Don't worry, I'm sure the weather will be great! We've been there 3 times in Jan. and never had more than brief rain showers. In fact we will be there on Mon, not worried at all about the weather. Have a wonderful vacation!!

Ancaster,Canada
Level Contributor
336 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather this weekend

I have been here since Jan 01 on the south coast in the Gap area and the weather has been mostly sunny with some periods of clouds and some scattered showers. Rains mostly in the evening and late at night. The last 2 days have been more cloudy and windy with more daytime rain. My daughter just happened to be looking at the forecast for the next 5 days consistently showing 30 percent chance of showers with a mix of sun and cloud. Daytime high 87 nightime low 74degrees. The sea is very rough right now with warnings of riptides.

Bluesea 87

8. Re: Weather this weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2012, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Bridgetown