We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in BGI

San Diego,ca
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in BGI

We are flying to St. Vincent though Barbedos and need a hotel for one night close to the BGI airport. We have 5 people. Can someone recomend it?

Thanks

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in BGI

Can be difficult for 1 night. But give Butterfly Beach a go even though they used to say 3 nights that seems to have changed. 10 mins to the airport and on the beach. Also a reasonable price.

http://www.butterflybeach.com/

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,262 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in BGI

zvezda29

The closest hotel to BGI is Casa Grande Airport Hotel & Resort in Oldbury St. Philip. This is a 7 minute drive from the Airport. It, however, it is not on the beach.

http://www.casagrandebarbados.com/

If you prefer something on the beach for the one night, Butterfly Beach as mentioned by footychick is a great choice and a 15 minute drive away.

Both will let you stay for one night.

Regards

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,985 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in BGI

Casa Grande would not be high on anyones list as a holiday hotel however if you are only looking for somewhere nearby and clean as an overnight stopover it should be perfect.

San Diego,ca
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in BGI

Thanks a lot. I also forgot to mention that I need a hotel for one night with complimentary chattel

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,262 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel in BGI

zvezda29

You're welcome.

Casa Grande does indeed have a free airport shuttle service available upon pre-booking. If you do book this property, liase with front desk upon arrival for further details.

Happy Planning.

Regards

San Diego,ca
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel in BGI

How far are you from the airport by the shuttle?

Thanks

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,262 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel in BGI

zvezda29

How far am I? I live the better part of 40 minutes from the airport haha!

But as for the Casa Grande Hotel, it's just 7 minutes away. So you can arrange both a pick up and drop off with them.

Regards

Edited: 31 January 2012, 20:15
San Diego,ca
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel in BGI

Thanks, you got me. I went on line to see the price for June 9th and it did not let me go to booking. Can you help me to see the price for June 9th.

3 adults(including my 19th year old) and two kids under 10 years old.

Thanksa lot for your help.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,262 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel in BGI

zvezda29

I seem to be having a similar problem as well. I'd recommend you send an e-mail with your request to bookings@casagrandebarbados.com

Do inform them you were having difficulty with the website. They usually respond in 24hours.

Regards

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,813 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel in BGI

When are you traveling.. and yes this does make a difference because of the number of night stay minimum.. however, if you speak to the hotel and advise that you will need a hotel on both sides of your trip and book at the same time, they may be more accommodating. and with 5 people you may end up having to get 2 rooms (unfortunately.. but seems to be the trend world wide) Coconut Court, Butterfly Beach, Pirates Inn, Worthing Court and The Barbados Hilton (just to name a few) would be, in my opinion, much better choices even if it is for only one night. While these don't have shuttles, the taxis are very good and you could ask the hotel to arrange one for you as well as have one for you the next day for your trip back to the airport. (or arrange that with the taxi you get on your own at the airport on your way in).

Get answers to your questions about Bridgetown
Recent Conversations