We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

event photographer Barbados

Which Bridgetown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
208 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
event photographer Barbados

Looking for recommendations for a photographer for a small family event in early July. Have come up with a few names but thought I'd throw the question out to my friends on TA...

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,665 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: event photographer Barbados

familyoffourMA

Will send you the contact information for a very realiable photographer here.

Regards

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: event photographer Barbados

Google Studio Studio

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: event photographer Barbados

Hannes Matz is an all-round awesome photographer. His site is http://hmphotography.de/ You should find his contact details on there.

4. Re: event photographer Barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 May 2012, 00:05
Berwick-upon-Tweed...
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: event photographer Barbados

I highly recommend Steve Cumberbatch - he did our wedding last week - it was just the 2 of us and a few friends we'd met out there. Contact him for a price explaining when / where & what you need and he'll come back to you with a price. Normally we hate photos of ourselves but Steve is excellent and puts you at ease and gets the natural off guard photos that are often the best! Exceptionally happy with his work.

stevec@caribsurf.com

Or see his pics -

http://www.magicalphotos.net

facebook.com/pages/…336780533023890

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
208 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: event photographer Barbados

Thank you everyone with your recommendations, we'll definitely update after our event.

London
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: event photographer Barbados

Studio studio are very expensive

London, Ontario...
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: event photographer Barbados

Have you find a photographer yet?

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
208 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: event photographer Barbados

We ended up working with Steven Cumberbatch of Magical Moments photography and we are extremely pleased with the work that he did. He specializes in wedding and family photography and had a wonderful rapport with all members of our family. He was professional and friendly and gave us beautiful photography. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions and have a great summer.

Paris
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: event photographer Barbados

Hi,

I used Andrew O'Dell he is the best!

we had a package that cost us $500 usd he came at 3pm and left around 7pm. He is different than the other photographers. He came with an assistant they had all the professional equipments that professional photographer use in a studio. he took his time and helped us to pose like real models. He doesn't think about money but about the quality of the photos.

I didn't want to use the photographer that the Hotel had recommend. I book Andrew from the UK, I had to pay a deposit of 50% and the rest was given to him later.

He is very calm and a nice man. Before the ceremony he walked around the Hotel, down the beach to spot the best places for the photo shoot.

Really you must get in touch with him and see his website. The photos he took around 500 were all given to us on a cd so we can re-print them. We also had an album with 24 photos and he gave us an extra 6 to make it 30. They were all in different sizes small and large.

The other photographers have hidden charges and you have to log-in and pay a fee to have a copy of your photos. With Andrew, all the photos are yours at no extra fees.

designcentralphotos.carbonmade.com/about

He waited for the sunset and for the evening so we could have photos taken as I had Chinese Lanterns.

I hope it helped and sorry f my English is not good. I am French.