We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special Places for Dinner

Yorktown Hts, NY
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Special Places for Dinner

Just 6 more sleeps until I get to sit on the beach at the Hilton with my husband and we return to Barbados to celebrate our 20th anniversary!!

YAY!!

Anyone have any suggestions, for where to go for a special dinner? It needs to be a place that doesn't only do seafood. Dress code is important, I don't think he will wear any sort of trouser or khaki pants, although, nice shorts and a nicer shirt are ok.

Thanks in advance!!!

11. Re: Special Places for Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 02:35
england
Level Contributor
552 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Special Places for Dinner

I spoke to two friends yesterday who have just returned from Barbados and they ate at the Cliff and Cin Cins. Both of them said although the Cliff was acceptable Cin Cins was far better.

I would also recommend Champers.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
587 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Special Places for Dinner

Yorktownmom...my choice would be Brown Sugar. Its just around the corner from the Hilton. The food is excellent and the ambiance is very Caribbean and casual.. You will also be within walking distance from your hotel witch is a nice evening stooll. Been to these fancier places CinCin,Cliff and Champers and you pay for a more elequent atmosphere and the food is presented in a more elaborate manner but you do pay for it $$$. I would definetely rank Brown Sugar as one of the top restaurants in Barbados for quality of food, ambiance and service and at about half the price of the others mentioned above.... ps Happy Anniversary .

PMP
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,295 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Special Places for Dinner

Champers - definitely. Great food (and not tiny portions) / location / staff.

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Special Places for Dinner

Another vote for Champers, not far from the Hilton either. I have eaten there many times and it has always been lovely. As previously suggested, ask for a railside table.

Yorktown Hts, NY
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Special Places for Dinner

Thanks for the input!! You guys are the best!!! :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Special Places for Dinner

My favs: Tapas and Champers on the South Coast; Tides on the west coast. Enjoy!

BB

18. Re: Special Places for Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Bridgetown
Recent Conversations