We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rum shops

Which Bridgetown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
rum shops

Hi,

We're visiting Barbados on a Sunday in March. We enjoy experiencing authentic island events and will be attending a cricket match at Kens. Oval. Later on we thought we'd visit Rockley/Accra Beach for a swim and snack. On the way back to the ship we thought we'd like to stop in at a few authentic rum shops for a drink. We'll be in a taxi. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Vancouver
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: rum shops

Thanks, have noted his name. Always good to know of a reliable driver.

Wraxall, UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: rum shops

Brilliant, Dunnedg. Hope everyone now understands.

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
271 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: rum shops

I so love the explanation by Dunnedg ! I had to read it twice just for pure entertainment value!! Well done!! Have never seen Cricket myself but hope to make time for it next week!!

14. Re: rum shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Bridgetown