We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What number ZR van to catch from Bridgetown to Christ Church

Bridgetown, Barbados
2 posts
Save Topic
What number ZR van to catch from Bridgetown to Christ Church

I've never rode on ZR van before and i'm not accustomed to which ZR van goes to which destination, and i would like to know what number van i would have to catch from Bridgetown to Bay Street/going to Christ Church.

Thanks in advance!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,273 posts
354 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What number ZR van to catch from Bridgetown to Christ Church

Lilly J J

You would need Route 11. They are loads of them!

Regards

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What number ZR van to catch from Bridgetown to Christ Church

Yes number 11. Its actually gone up to just $BD2.00 from $1.50 since I been visiting since 1996.

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
18 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What number ZR van to catch from Bridgetown to Christ Church

It depends where in Christ Church you want to go.

Route 11 stops near St. Lawrence Gap. It goes to Silver Sands but it stops in Oistins, Hastings, Worthing (I think). This one does stop at Bay Street.

Route 10 stops near Sheraton Centre (mall), it goes to Kendal, Silver Hill, Gall Hill, too. It also stops at Collymore Rock. It doesn't stop at Bay Street.

I cannot think of anything else.

Edited: 09 June 2013, 03:19
Planet Earth
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What number ZR van to catch from Bridgetown to Christ Church

Hi,

Most answers have stated #11, but there is more than one ZR that operates the Christ Church area. Off hand I can think of 2: #11 and #10.. However, #11 travels the major tourist areas so I am assuming that is the one you're referring to. Not to worry, they pass almost literally every single minute. Very often, you'd get more than one following each other.

Hope this helps!

5. Re: What number ZR van to catch from Bridgetown to Christ Church

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Bridgetown
Recent Conversations