We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for lunch

Liverpool
Level Contributor
641 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant for lunch

We are planning a day exploring the east coast - driving over from St Lawrence Gap. Can anyone recommend lunch places where we can stop without a reservation please? I had thought of

Atlantis but perhaps I'd need to reserve there. Also anyone know price of lunch buffet there.

7 replies to this topic
Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant for lunch

Defintely consider the following:

The Atlantis in Tent Bay (by Bathsheba) - gorgeous redone hotel. Restaurant is fantastic with a great view. They have their buffet on Sunday and on Wednesday. Here is a link so you can e-mail them your reservation: www.atlantishotelbarbados.com/restaurant.htm I think we paid $30 US per person for the buffet. Other days they have a great regular menu. If you cannot get in there, consider below.

Another good one is The Round House with a view of the surf bowl and surfers.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant for lunch

The Buffet at the Atlantis is 75bds you could always stop I don't think reservations are compulsory. Its on Wednesday and Sunday. There's always Martin's Bay for lunch as well the red snapper is superb!!!! Also Round House at Bathsheba if you come back another day!!!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
641 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant for lunch

Is Martin's Bay the name of a restaurant?

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant for lunch

Nanaki is a lovely spot with views down over the east coast.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,646 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant for lunch

I don't know the name of the restaurant at Martins Bay but once you are on the bottom road, by the sea, it's just across from the beach.. it's a concrete building with a large covered sitting are outside and a gravel parking lot beside it. there are also some large square tables with umbrellas as well for dining as well. Good Local food..

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant for lunch

Sand Dunes on the East Coast Road in St. Andrew used to be one of my favorites for local food in a chatel-house environment. I haven't been there in a year. Hopefully it's still open. Do call before you head out.

BB

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant for lunch

That's the atlantis.

Reply to: Restaurant for lunch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted