We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holetown self catering october november 2009

by the sea
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
holetown self catering october november 2009

Hi yes am planning well in advance. Think of doing self catering in Holetwon as like the sound of restaurants and walking along beach, all sounds very relaxing which is what we are looking for. Some people have said not to go in October November as weather can be bad, can anyone help here, and can anyone recommend self catering in Holetown. Thanks

guildford
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: holetown self catering october november 2009

we always stay here -

http://www.villa-barbados.co.uk/

It's right on the beach in holetown

by the sea
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holetown self catering october november 2009

Hi wow that looks beautiful, but sorry forgot to mention that we would need a pool. have you been out there october november time??

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holetown self catering october november 2009

I have been to Barbados in November a few times. Last November we had almost perfect weather. It rained heavily the day we arrived and then it was sunny for the rest of the 2 weeks. Two years before when we stayed there in November we had quite a bit of rain which was heavy. It's the luck of the draw really at that time of year but it is always warm and I would take the risk again.

Mill Creek...
Level Contributor
213 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: holetown self catering october november 2009

When I want to do vacation rental( I guess this is what self catering means?) I alway use VRBO.com. Lots of good houses listed.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: holetown self catering october november 2009

The weather in October/November is usually the same as now - can have night rain or early morning showers in November you are coming to the end of any bad weather we may have but you know most weather systems only last for a day and then the sun comes out!!! Try Sunset Crest for reasonable self-catering accomodation or Sunswept they're pretty basic but right on the beach.

6. Re: holetown self catering october november 2009

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2008, 18:46
Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
12,526 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: holetown self catering october november 2009

Re the above, areview on Palm Beach has just been put up under St James hotels if you would like to read it.

Ottawa
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: holetown self catering october november 2009

This is a great place to stay.. very reasonable.. beautiful huge pool and really close to everything in holetown. Owners are great and easy to deal with.

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p86419

by the sea
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: holetown self catering october november 2009

Hi everyone thanks for all your help. Am definitely going in October and am still looking for the right self catering but love the look of Golden View

barbados (wishful...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: holetown self catering october november 2009

I'm going back to Holetown for the second time this year! Love the place. Am going end August for 2 weeks and am staying in a great three bed property, quiet location and great dealing with the owners who live in USA.

Although there isn't a pool you could have use of the Beach Club 5 minutes walk away which has a lovely pool and with all the lovely beaches (Paynes & Mullins) we found we didn't need a pool. Let me know if you want the details....

Have you been to Barbados before - if not, beware you will only want to go back.

Get answers to your questions about Saint James Parish