We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

festivities in November

Which Saint James Parish hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
festivities in November

Hi All,

My husband and i are visiting Barbados in November between the 12th and 27th,staying at the Almond Beach Club and Spa.We like to see local customs and cultural events when on holiday,can any body advise us of any happening over the period of our visit,or of any other activities that may be of interest.Thanks for your help.

Mags

Durango, Colorado
Level Contributor
749 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: festivities in November

GO TO WWW.BARBADOS.ORG You will find some info there. I didnt see too much going on though. We are also going in NOV 09. Staying @ Mango Bay. Almost went to Almond Beach.....Would like to know how it turned out for you when you return.

KNKTRAVELS

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: festivities in November

There are many events in the month of November because Nov 30th is our Independence Day. Your hotel will have listings for what is happening and where. Also check out sites such as http://www.totallybarbados.com/ closer to the time and they will give you a good idea of what is going down. I an going out on Nov 10th hope the long wait from now for us both speeds up lol.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: festivities in November

During NOvember there is Nifca which is a performing arts festival I"m sure NCF will have a website to tell you what's going on nearer the time just google NCF Barbados and see what comes up.

4. Re: festivities in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2009, 05:22