We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM's in Holetown?

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
ATM's in Holetown?

Sorry probably a stupid question, just making sure there are Atm's in holetown as dont want to bring alot of cash?

Boston
Level Contributor
245 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM's in Holetown?

No problem.

There are quite a few at the shopping centers in Sunset Crest, and by Zaccio's. I use the quite often when I visit instead of travelers checks.

Have fun.

Jon

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM's in Holetown?

Great! Thanks for replying, I really appreciate it!

south east
Level Contributor
918 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATM's in Holetown?

Yes, the one near Zaccios, I think is Scotia Bank. I use it all the time, and never take cash with me - far safer!

PMP
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,204 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ATM's in Holetown?

We usually take a few $$ then change as and when we need cash, say to last a few days. You obviously will get Barbados $$ from the ATM but it is far safer to only have a small amount of cash at any one time.

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ATM's in Holetown?

Are there any charges put on by the Barbadian banks for using them,or is it just charges added by the card issuer.

thanks Mags

6. Re: ATM's in Holetown?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2010, 07:16