We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Platinum coast perfect spot for wedding...

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Platinum coast perfect spot for wedding...

We had our wedding this year in front of Daphne's restaurant at sunset...it was perfect! We stayed at the Tamarind Cove Hotel and had our wedding coordinated by Wendy (Island Weddings). I know it says not to advertise, but our wedding wouldn't have been possible without her. I posted a review for Tamarind Cove hotel, if you are curious about staying there. Also, don't skimp on a photographer - we used Addison and the pictures were spectacular! The paperwork the day before our wedding was very easy and the locals in Barbados are very friendly. Wonderful place to get married!!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Platinum coast perfect spot for wedding...

Congratulations on your marriage. So pleased Barbados lived up to your expectations. Good luck for the future and come back again!!!

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Platinum coast perfect spot for wedding...

I am glad you had an amazing wedding. We got married in Nov 09 and also used Addison Cumberbatch. Fab photos and a lovely guy too!

3. Re: Platinum coast perfect spot for wedding...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2011, 07:33
Get answers to your questions about Saint James Parish
Recent Conversations