We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Rooms at the Sandpiper?

Washington DC...
1 post
Save Topic
Best Rooms at the Sandpiper?

We are about to book the Sandpiper for a honeymoon in late July, and are looking for advice on what to ask for in advance.

We are looking to get a one-bedroom suite. Are there any particular rooms that we would request or try to avoid?

We want as nice a room as possible, a beach view if possible, and as private/quiet a room as possible (being its our honeymoon).

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,664 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Rooms at the Sandpiper?

Their treetops suites are gorgeous.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,387 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Rooms at the Sandpiper?

I always stayed in suite 3 on the original side ( not the newer ones) It is upstairs and one back from the sea so you don't feel like you are in a goldfish bowl with everyone looking in.

I haven't been in it for a long time, but all their rooms are kept up to date and are beautiful, so In wouldn't worry on that score. I always thought it was one of the most private one bed suites of all,which is why I always requested it.

3. Re: Best Rooms at the Sandpiper?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 20:18
Get answers to your questions about Saint James Parish
Recent Conversations