We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thinking of Treasure Beach

Hampshire
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thinking of Treasure Beach

Can anyone let me know if there are any bars / restaurants / shops in walking distance of Treasure Beach? We are mainly looking for a relaxing beach holiday, probably half board, with the option of eating in different restaurants when we want to. We have been looking at Treasure Beach, Crystal Cove and Tamarind - can't make our minds up though! Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
11,665 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thinking of Treasure Beach

Treasure Beach is a really nice hotel - very good food - smaller than Tamarind Cove and Crystal Cove - but in MHO nicer. - Daphnes, is close by - lots of restaurants in Holetown a short hop on the bus - masses of choice there.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,386 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thinking of Treasure Beach

The new Manager at Treasure Beach has really turned it around and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Hampshire
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Thinking of Treasure Beach

Thanks very much.

Would you have a rough idea of how much an evening meal would cost at Treasure Beach? Or shall I email them to find out?

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
11,665 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thinking of Treasure Beach

Maybe Westie knows - we haven't had dinner there in years - last time we were there, we were invited to a luncheon party. - sorry can't help

warrington
Level Contributor
370 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Thinking of Treasure Beach

I would email them and they will send you an up to date menu.

Price were mid to high end a couple of years back.

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,556 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thinking of Treasure Beach

A friend of mine stayed here last year and he just told me he cannot remember the exact prices but it was neither over priced or cheap, more mid-range. He also said the food was very,very good.

Hampshire
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Thinking of Treasure Beach

Thanks everyone, I've now emailed Treasure Beach.

Seeing other comments now re Colony Club which also sounds lovely, decisions decisions - TB or CC?? I'm sure I will get there in the end!

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,386 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thinking of Treasure Beach

I would choose Colony Club for it's proximity to Holetown,, it's setting in lovely gardens off the main Highway and it's lovely beach .

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
11,665 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thinking of Treasure Beach

Colony Club is closer to Holetown, so handier for getting to restaurants and bars etc. - lovely hotel - would recommend it - one of our favourites

10. Re: Thinking of Treasure Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Saint James Parish
Recent Conversations