We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Towels & Laundry Service

Which Saint James Parish hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, England...
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Beach Towels & Laundry Service

Hi everyone,

I have two questions that you might be able to answer. We are staying at Crystal Cove in April and wondered if they provide towels for the beach and do they operate a free laundry service?

Thanks

Chris B

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,521 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Towels & Laundry Service

Chris B

They do provide beach towels but I'm not sure if the laundry is free.

Regards

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,340 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Towels & Laundry Service

I have never been in hotel anywhere where laundry is free if the hotel actually launder the clothes. I have come across free or minimal cost for using hotel washing and drying machines, including in Barbados. Not sure about your particular hotel but I have also paid a hotel maid a big tip to take some laundry home with her - all done and returned the next day.

Bristol, England...
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Towels & Laundry Service

Thank you both for your comments. I think we might have to take extra lol

4. Re: Beach Towels & Laundry Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Saint James Parish