We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The House and Tamarind - can you share facilities?

Brentwood, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
The House and Tamarind - can you share facilities?

Hi

We are staying at the House and our friends are at the sister hotel next door, the Tamarind. We want to be able to spend time together at beach, pool, bar eyc. Does anyone know if we can share each others facilities as mentioned? Thanks

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The House and Tamarind - can you share facilities?

There will be no problems using Tamarinds facilities but The House are quite strict about theirs.

Brentwood, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The House and Tamarind - can you share facilities?

I am hoping that the hotel might be a bit more flexible as we are staying there. Perhaps I should email them to ask.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,987 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The House and Tamarind - can you share facilities?

The hotels are as you say owned by the same group. The House is the most expensive of the hotels and guests from The House are allowed to use all the facilities at the other group hotels. It certainly does not work the other way round. If I was a guest at The House and people had paid significantly less than me to stay at another hotel and were using up the beach beds I would not be amused. The House is a small property and only had enough space to accommodate its own guests.

Cardiff, UK
Level Contributor
1,113 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The House and Tamarind - can you share facilities?

The grounds of Tamarind are lovely, with very comfy sunbeds and two very restful hammocks, but the sunbeds don't look as comfy ( or as thick !) as those at The House. The beach front dining at The Tamarind can be very romantic at night. Also between the two hotels is a very good restaurant - Daphnes. Also at the Tamarind is a very good, included watersports facility for both hotels. And there is a lovely, comfy, regular, free water taxi that can take you to Colony Club further up the coast to use their facilities ( but not water sports ) for free. Enjoy !

Brentwood, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The House and Tamarind - can you share facilities?

Thanks for all the information.

6. Re: The House and Tamarind - can you share facilities?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Saint James Parish