We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ba first class lounge

Which Saint James Parish hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
41 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
ba first class lounge

when we flew back to the uk last year the BA First lounge was in a hut away from the main terminal. Does anyone know if that is still the case?

Hampshire UK
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ba first class lounge

| certainly don't!!!

NORTH WEST
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ba first class lounge

Waiting for Simon Cowell to ring me back and let me know!!!! lol

I heard it was in the new terminal and shared by other airlines.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,522 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ba first class lounge

I'm not certain. The best person to ask is Scary.

If the Terraces Lounge doesn't exist anymore, BA First passengers are probably using the Club Caribbean Lounge at the GAIA.

As I said, Scary can confirm this.

Javon

Barbados
Level Contributor
2,398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ba first class lounge

Hi,

I used the BA lounge in November last year and at that time it was in the main terminal building at Gatwick (just beyond the shops to the far left on the way to the gates)

Barbados
Level Contributor
2,398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ba first class lounge

oops, sorry, misread that, you were referring to the lounge here in Barbados, not Gatwick.

spain
Level Contributor
781 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ba first class lounge

Malky,

Yes the drive through booking for BA's F and NCW pasengers is still being handled by IAM in the "hut". You still get bused to the plane as last year and its still not quite the F lounge that most expect...

sunshinebob.

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ba first class lounge

I wish I knew the answer to this...........................maybe one day if the lottery or Premium Bonds come up!

Jackie

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
41 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ba first class lounge

thanks very much sunshine Bob.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
834 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ba first class lounge

Had to laugh, in a hut?! It's not quite a hut, although yes, I'll agree it its not the usual size of the normal lounge! Although in fairness to them, it is well-equipped and adequate for the numbers using it. We checked out the shared Club lounge last year and the food/drink etc was far more limited, so I'd recommend sticking with the hut!! Also, going through the security checks at the hut (I'm quite taken with that now) is far less hassle than in the main terminal, given you don't have a queue.

spain
Level Contributor
781 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ba first class lounge

Be aware that the shared club lounge others have spoken of is airside BEFORE security. So I reccommend that BA's F and NCW clients do ensure they use the "hut" rather than the Carribean Lounge as folks have been know to have missed the plane whist queueing in security after hearing "last Call for...........".

If you are staying at Sandy Lane ( I wont be , my god its dear !!!) you also gain access the hut ( shall I rename it Jabba ?) free of charge even if you are not flying business or first....

sunshinebob.

Get answers to your questions about Saint James Parish