We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral Mist

Level Contributor
146 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Coral Mist

Can anyone explain why The Coral Mist Hotel does not now show on the list of Christchurch Hotels. The sister hotel Blue Orchid is there.

Little Arches Boutique Hotel
Little Arches Boutique Hotel
#1 of 50 hotels in Christ Church Parish
Yellow Bird Hotel
Yellow Bird Hotel
#1 of 9 hotels in St. Lawrence Gap
Inchcape Seaside Villas
Inchcape Seaside Villas
#3 of 50 hotels in Christ Church Parish
norfolk
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Coral Mist

It is now listed on other lodgings I believe.

I think this was due to the fact that the blue orchids and coral mist are basically the same hotel and obviously it was decided that only one of them should count in the chart.

Level Contributor
146 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coral Mist

WE have stayed at this hotel and are returning in May these two hotels are run separately each having its own manager and staff and I feel each should be able to have its own reports and be able to be listed

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coral Mist

I was speaking with Omar the Manager at the Coral Mist about the change from the main stream hotel section to the special lodging area. He didn't know why they had made that decision however he mentioned that he may write to them and seek clairification as to why the chage was made.

Personally I don't believe it should have been moved but of course I don't have all the facts as to why.

Dan

Mentioned in this post
Coral Mist Beach Hotel
Coral Mist Beach Hotel
549 Reviews
Barbados
Level Contributor
146 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coral Mist

Hi Dan

I aggree with your comments entirely.

This is a hotel of the same standing as Blue Orchid and I think Omar the manager who we met last year should write to the Tripadvisor management to complain.

5. Re: Coral Mist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 08:15
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish
Recent Conversations