We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Costa Rica or Gran Hotel Costa Rica

New York
Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott Costa Rica or Gran Hotel Costa Rica

My girlfriend and I are staying one day and night in San Jose en route to Guancaste peninsula. We're considering either the Gran Hotel Costa Rica or the Marriott. What are the pros and cons? We leave early the next morning for the airport.

thanks and regards

northampton
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott Costa Rica or Gran Hotel Costa Rica

Sorry, couldn't resist. Guess you pressed the wrong button. Happened before and, no doubt, will again. Being as we are all, to a lesser or greater degree, Barbados nutters, not sure you will get much of a response from this forum.

On saying that, some of us, (not me, I'm afraid) are so well-travelled that someone will probably come up with a mind-blowing response to your post.

Damn these islands for having the same name in lots of different places!

2. Re: Marriott Costa Rica or Gran Hotel Costa Rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish