We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Coral Mist

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, UK
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Booking Coral Mist

Can anyone suggest any websites where you can get a good deal to stay at Coral Mist in May/June next year (2008)?

Is it best to book hotel amd flight separartely or do you get a better deal booking together, Thanks

Anne

Salisbury UK
Level Contributor
432 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking Coral Mist

BA have some World Offers going which we have made use of for our flights to Barbados next January.

Email or ring the Coral Mist and get a quote and compare it with Expedia prices for the hotel or hotel/flight and see how it compares.

expedia.com

http://www.coralmistbarbados.com/index.htm

So far you have done the right thing by choosing that hotel.....Dave

London,England
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking Coral Mist

Be Careful with the Expedia prices as they say that they may or may not include tax and service charges,whereas the hotel prices say that they are subject to tax and service. I did the expedia thing and it cost me a fortune to ring them and no one I spoke knew if the tax and service would be charged,in the end I cancelled and booked with the Hotel

GEM
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,692 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking Coral Mist

I think booking directly with the hotel is the best way. That is unless you are getting a package deal including your flight etc. and the price is better. I really don't think you can get to much of a lower price. Atleast booking with the hotel you don't have to deal with a middle man if there is a problem, We originally booked our first trip to C/M via emails and then completed it on the phone as the boyfriend had a few questions and now we rebook when we are there.

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,197 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking Coral Mist

Anne

This cropped up farily recently in another post. The best thing to ddo from the UK is to look at Virgin Holidays and compare their package price with booking directly with the hotel (don't forget to add a total of 17.5% to the base cost for taxes and service charge) and flight.

Virgin Atlantic have got some good flight offers on for May at the moment, but I think they expire on 25th Sept.

There is one small downside of booking a package with Virgin Holidays and that is that they book Coral Mist and Blue Orchids as one hotel, so I don't know whether you ca determine which one you actually stay at. Having said that, they are both really good.

I should do it as soon as you can because I know they are getting booked up for May....lots of TA users are there then, me included!!!

Nicky

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking Coral Mist

Hi Rattyo,

I second Kirimist with Virgin Holidays. My husband and I have always used Virgin and we have never had any complaints. Coral Mist is a fantastic location and we have stayed there twice in recent years. We cannot wait to get back there once our newborn daughter is old enough.

All the best,

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking Coral Mist

We compared the prices for booking with Virgin & booking independently & Virgin was quite a bit cheaper.

We actually requested Coral Mist this year & got it & have done the same for next year. I would definetely book soon though as it does get booked up pretty quickly & like Kirimist we have already booked for May. When we booked in June there weren't many rooms left for early- mid May.

Level Contributor
146 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking Coral Mist

Another trip advisor going in May 2008

Having been going to Barbados for the last 20 years we have always booked a package holiday now we travel with Virgin Holidays and find they are cheaper than booking the airfare and accommodation separately

.We always ask for Coral Mist when we book also we email the hotel . Also we request Coral Mist the day we leave for next year as we have booked for the following year before we go this year

8. Re: Booking Coral Mist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 17:20