We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Back from Coral Mist

Hockessin, De
Level Contributor
180 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Just Back from Coral Mist

What a wonderful trip. We loved the Coral Mist, especially the staff. We had a beautiful view from our studio. Made breakfast every day and watched the sea. Could not swim directly in front because it was a bit rough but we had a Moke and went to Accura Beach and Miami Beach.

The airport was crazy when we got there but not bad leaving.

Loved the Roti at Miami beach,. could of lived w/o the Cheffete, the flying fish was to die for , any where but especially at Bert's and the Mojo.

Hung out with locals alot at Mojo and Watering Hole. They have to be the nicest and happiest people I have ever met!!!

My Husband has this crazy hat made of palm and everywhere we went he had his picture taked by others and something added to it from the Barbados.

For sure one of our favorite Islands!!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Back from Coral Mist

Good to hear. We did exactly the same as you did having breakfast on our balcony at the CM gazing at the ocean.

Ah brings back fond memories............

Dan

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,033 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Back from Coral Mist

Hi Delawhere, glad you enjoyed your trip and Barbados, sounds like you got bitten by the Bim bug! Yeah the sea can be rough at Coral Mist, the first time we ever stopped there it was like a mill pond, flat and glassy, it was just beautiful. I daren't venture in when the big waves are up though! Did you see the turtles at the far end of the beach? Emma

Salisbury UK
Level Contributor
432 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Back from Coral Mist

Not surprised that you enjoyed it there. It has everything we look for and we have enjoyed Berts in the past and found the food excellent and reasonably priced.

Mojos can be fun as well and it goes to show that there are plenty of eateries to to choose from that won't break the bank.

Waking up to that view and breakfast on the balcony before a walk along the beach and a swim is something to look forward to again next Jan/Feb if not sooner as well.

Hockessin, De
Level Contributor
180 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just Back from Coral Mist

I did not see any turtles but I overheard someone say they did early in the morning. We did swim with the turtles with Cool Runnings, that was really fun!

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just Back from Coral Mist

Glad you had a fabulous time. Who couldn't be happy there, sitting on the balcony with the lovely view?!!! Did you see Sam's wedding, if so hope it all went well. Welcome to the Barbados fan club !!!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,033 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just Back from Coral Mist

Delawhere, they are quite often about just before you wade around the corner to the next beach. There are normally 2, really cute! Hubby gets bored with me as I love to float about watching them in the sea for ages! I kind of prefer seeing them in a way to the turtles on Payne's Bay, feels more natural somehow.

Cool runnings is great isn't it, we're booked in for next tuesday, I'm picturing myself now feet trailing in the ocean off the back of the boat, cool glass of wine in hand..........................bit more work to do first! Emma

7. Re: Just Back from Coral Mist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish
Recent Conversations