We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monteray or oceans 11 st lawrence

stoke on trent...
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
monteray or oceans 11 st lawrence

cant make my mind up which to go for can anyone provide any more info which is the better

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,705 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: monteray or oceans 11 st lawrence

I'd say Oceans 11. Have you read the reviews? Look at this, it may help.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147266-d641689…

Toronto
Level Contributor
279 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: monteray or oceans 11 st lawrence

I would disagree and recommend Monteray Apartments, I just returned from Barbados and stayed there. They are lovely apartments, quiet, overlooking the pool, right across the road from Scotty's, the best place to get your prepared food. Ocean's 11 is at the end of the road, however, there is a bar/restaurant, and it gets rather noisy at times in the evening. The price for Monteray is better than Ocean's 11, and they also have Internet access in the lobby at a very good price. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay at Monteray. Also, they have a small restaurant on site.

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: monteray or oceans 11 st lawrence

I don't know Monteray but I know that I would not like to stay at Oceans 11. We had a couple of nice meals there and the people were friendly but it would be noisy and not very private there. The rooms are close to the bar where they have kareoke nights.

Toronto
Level Contributor
279 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: monteray or oceans 11 st lawrence

Forestred, You have summed up Ocean's 11 in a nutshell. I would definately agree & not recommend it for accomodation, although the bar is good fun.

Monteray has a great reputation and as I said, I stayed there just a week ago, and I'm very picky, it met all my expectations!

new york
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: monteray or oceans 11 st lawrence

the choice is easy stay at monteray. The place that was menntioned scottys is awesome for take out food and it across the street. The people at monteray are so polite and they really take pride in their hotel. Also the price is great and the room are huge. trust me two people can easily fit in a studio. i really see how you can be disappointed if u stay at monteray unless you are expecting the ritz or the waldorff type atmosphere, it isn't. However, you will definitely have a clean room, pleasant surroundings and a great time. the beach is across the street it take maybe a minute to walk to it.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,705 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: monteray or oceans 11 st lawrence

Well Hardrat, it looks as if I've been outnumbered. It's up to you now.

7. Re: monteray or oceans 11 st lawrence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 14:22
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish