We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Barbados at the moment?

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
316 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Barbados at the moment?

Anyone living there or just back? The weather reports online say there is a lot of rain and storms still, is this true? Going to Christchurch in about 3 weeks and hoping for a lot of sun!!!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Barbados at the moment?

If you look at the pics on the mullins webcam taken today it looks like it has been a glorious day today! We were there last 2 weeks in November and had great weather, only 1 day of rain and that was still rainy season so I am sure you're weather will be great.

http://www.royalwestmoreland.com/webcam.html

If you're at all concerned I could go for you and test it out ;o)

yorkshire
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Barbados at the moment?

Hi not sure where you are checking the weather? On the bbc weather it says alot of rain but on www.ask.co.uk then type in weather in barbados it give prodominently sun and clouds with only rain on wednesday. Interesting how they can be so different. Anyone have any idea on which is the most realiable?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,636 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Barbados at the moment?

beautiful during the day.. Cool (relative) at night.. we just had a very quick shower (but I live on a ridge in St. George and we get rain with others do not).

Don't believe everything you read on the Weather sites.. I certainly don't..

Christ Church...
Level Contributor
92 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Barbados at the moment?

it was too hot today if u ask me

very clear skies and no rain and I am in Christ Church

hmm storms.....? thats unheard of in dec but I do not know where u are getting these reports from...

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Barbados at the moment?

I live in St Joseph and since independence night 30th Nov we've only had a couple of light showers in all that time. Don't know where the info is coming from but its definately wrong. The skies have been clear you know those skies with powder puff clouds. Sunny and I do find it cold at nights in our parishes (22c) think I'll probably get hyperthermia in UK!!! You will get plenty of sun just make sure you use a high factor- you'll still tan but not burn!!

Atlantic Shores...
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in Barbados at the moment?

"Anyone have any idea on which is the most realiable?"

Yes, none of them. Seriously. No one can accurately predict the weather three weeks away other than in generalities or trends.

This is not the rainy season so you will definitely see some sun. You might see rain. You might see clouds. Try not to worry about it as, after all, there isn't a da** thing you can do about it. And there is plenty to do in Barbados when it does rain.

Limerick...
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather in Barbados at the moment?

Hi every one

NYC newspaper says 86 degrees for 12/11.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,636 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather in Barbados at the moment?

that would likely be about right for the daytime.. cooler in the evening and at night.. particularly around 4am.. downright chilly on my hill.. (hehehe)

ontario
Level Contributor
55 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather in Barbados at the moment?

Hi there

Just returned today, weather was beautiful in the day not a drop of rain, but I found the evenings a bit cooler than usual. Have a great time.

south east
Level Contributor
918 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather in Barbados at the moment?

Cooler is all relative I should think. Have ocassionally needed a wrap, but never a jacket!

Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish