We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catamaran trip

New york
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Catamaran trip

Anyone have a recommendations for the best catamaran trip?

Gloucester UK
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Catamaran trip

Tiami Catamaran Cruises - They are fantastic.

amilton,ontario
Level Contributor
195 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Catamaran trip

RUBAIYAT....awesome crew...alot of fun..gauranteed!

Canada
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Catamaran trip

Hi, It sounds like everybody has their own idea of which is the best! This may only confuse you further, but we did Cool Runnings and had a wonderful time, would do it again in a heartbeat. Good luck choosing, I'm sure you will have a great time which ever one you choose... take care Peggy

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
104 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Catamaran trip

Went out with the Tiami and had a great time and the food was some of the best we ever had on a day cruise.

england
Level Contributor
552 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Catamaran trip

Why Not and Wasn't Me with Captain Ron and Sammy, enjoyed it so much went twice last time. Easily the fastest cat in Barbados, wonderful food and a very skilled skipper.

Captain Ron only ever fills his boat to about half capacity so it is never crowded. Good music too.

Boston
Level Contributor
253 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Catamaran trip

Hi,

Just got back yesterday from Barbados. Did Tiami on Tuesday and had a fantastic time. Before I booked, I checked the barbados port schedule online to see what days had the fewest Cruise ships visiting that day. Only 2 in (one large one small) the day we went. This worked well because there was only a single other catamaran visiting the turtles when we pulled up. They left shortly after so we had the turtles to ourselves. Earlier in the week there must have been 4 fully loaded catamarans at the turtles. Too Crowded.

enjoy.

Jon

New york
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Catamaran trip

Excellent idea. I just checked the schedual and Wed or Thur are the days for us. Thank you!

scotland
Level Contributor
25 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Catamaran trip

stiletto is the best thats the third time with them awesome.

St Albans, England
Level Contributor
132 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Catamaran trip

Silver Moon get some great write-ups in the travel press, including a mention in the rough guide and top ranking on tripadvisor. we just booked them for our visit in May...they run a 12 person cruise (fewer people than most others) for $110 including lunch and all drinks. They seem to be recommended for people looking for something quieter, more romantic...cool runnings also gets good write-ups, but more of a party atmosphere

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
162 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Catamaran trip

I went on 2 trips with Cool Running, during my holiday. First time just hubby & me & then with another 2 couples we met at Turtle Beach & they really enjoyed it too. Couldn't recommend it enough, small numbers, nice lunch & gorgous wine!

Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish