We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandy Lane

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
1,032 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Sandy Lane

We are off tomorrow - leaving at &.30am to drive down to Manchester! My hubbie has heard a lot about Sandy Lane and I was wondering if we can go there just for drinks/cocktails or would we have to go for a meal? If so, how much is that likely to cost?

Thanks if anyone has time to reply before we leave!

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
10,914 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandy Lane

I would book a meal------------expensive, but an experience for you ! To just go for a drink, you have to phone before hand and ask if you can come so the Security guard on the gate has your name. Enjoy your holiday .

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,663 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandy Lane

We have gone just for drinks and have not phoned ahead. When you get to the guard gate we have told them we were going in for drinks and they let us in without any problem.

Lois

Guildford
Level Contributor
434 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandy Lane

Bit late with this advice for jenmac, but I would definitely recommend a meal at SL. Bajan blue prices were very reasonable - you could dine cheaper than Zachios if you chose from the menu of the day, although we would definitely go to L'acajou next time to avoid the children.

Where they sting you is on the drinks. I forget what the cocktails were, but the cheapest bottle of wine was £30.

Great evening though.

4. Re: Sandy Lane

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2010, 06:16