We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance to The Plantation Theatre

ft. worth
2 posts
Save Topic
Distance to The Plantation Theatre

Hello,

I'll be staying at Accra Beach Hotel and would like to know how far to get to The Plantation Theatre.

I'll be traveling by myself, is it safe at night?

Thanks for your reply.

Tourist.

1. Re: Distance to The Plantation Theatre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 14:59
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,174 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance to The Plantation Theatre

It's quite a trek on foot, so you'd be best to get a van or bus if it's not included. Safety wise, I'd say you would be fine to walk there but not home (if you fancy walking for 30 mins bearing in mind it's warm!).

There are bus stops by the Plantation Theatre and it would be BDS$1.50 each way. If you're not sure where to get off, just ask the driver or other passengers.

London, Ontario...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance to The Plantation Theatre

We will be staying at the Accra Beach Hotel in Novemeber. After your visit will you post your remarks. We have read a number of articles and would not recommend walking alone(especially if you are female) at night. Take a cab and stay safe.

ft. worth
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance to The Plantation Theatre

Thank you so much for your reply.

I'll definitely not be walking especially at night, I will need to find out before I book the ticket if they provide transportation.

Thanks to all.

Have a great day!

Tourist

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,174 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Distance to The Plantation Theatre

No problem :O)

Just to clarify, when I said it's not a good idea to walk home at night, I only meant in the same sense that I wouldn't walk home at night anywhere really. If you want to go out for a few drinks at night, it's safe enough to do so, I've met loads of people out in the Gap on their own at night (and been one of them!), you'll be fine. If you head home before midnight-ish the buses will still be running.

Barbados is by no means dangerous and you'll be absolutely fine walking around during the day, I do it all the time. Just don't "ask for it" with flashy jewellery etc!

If/when you do get a taxi, make sure you clarify the price first - as always!

Have a great time!

6. Re: Distance to The Plantation Theatre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish
Recent Conversations