We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any advice re island tours?

chorley
Level Contributor
215 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Any advice re island tours?

Has anyone got any suggestions as to the best company to go with on an Island tour? We are hiring a car for the middle week of our holiday but were looking to book a tour of the Island at the begining of our first week as we didn't manage to go on one last year.We thought that this might give us an insight into places we might like to visit by car during the rest of our holiday.

Do the tour operators pick you up from your hotel?

I read a topic on the forum a while back that raised concerns regarding 'not enough toilet stops'. Is this true?

Any help would be appreciated.

York,England
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any advice re island tours?

Go with teds tours its the most fin you will ever have very informative and plenty of rum punch stops and a great lunch over at Bethsheba we have done it 3 time and enjoyed everyone.Your hotel will be able to arronge it for you or if not contact the cocnut grove hotel.Its the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,664 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any advice re island tours?

You can get a fantastic tour with Sarah at Glory Tours. She knows so much history about the island and really cool places to take you. Book a private tour -- you can read all about it and other things on my tips: www.barbadostips.com

We've done the tour with her and she can tailor it to what you want to see or has several typical tours that all of the operators has. I think you might really enjoy touring with Sarah.

Lois

League City, Texas
Level Contributor
104 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any advice re island tours?

I would highly recommend Ted's Tour. coconut-court.com/activities_tedstour.cfm…

We took his tour a fews years ago and had a great day!

4. Re: Any advice re island tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2010, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish
Recent Conversations